Centro Castillo is looking to hire administrative assistants. One in particular will be responsible for the staff credentialing. Credentialing work is 50% of the job while the other 50% is encompassed with varied administrative duties. We’re looking for an energetic professional who can multi-task and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Primary Credentialing Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Process therapist’s accreditation, managed care, governmental & commercial insurance credentialing and re-credentialing.
· Inputs & updates provider credential databases of CAQH, PECOS, & NPPES
- Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed
- Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
- Audits health plan directories for current and accurate provider information.
- Updates therapist’s information in hospital information systems, respond to verification requests, and perform file audit.
Other Administrative Duties include: - Marketing and public relations
· Verify insurance benefits, pre-certify procedures, and provide data needed by third parties to ensure patient services are reimbursed per fee schedule
· Help implement practice procedures
· Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to document/record information.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well and communicate professionally with therapists, patients, and staff in all levels of the organization.
· Capable of prioritizing and organizing information to achieve a smooth flow of tasks.
· 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role at a healthcare practice
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· A minimum of 2 years Credentialing experience in a medical office
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Quicken/QuickBooks
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Proficiency in Spanish preferred
· Strong organization and leadership skills
· Competitive wages
· Paid time off and Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
· Flexible work hours with possibility to occasionally telecommute after 6 months of employment
If you are interested, please submit your resume to the Clinical Director, Paula C. Castillo, Psy.D. CentroCastilloJobs@CentroCastillo.com